Thursday, 21 May 2015

Autism Milf


Source.

Between the ages of 5 and 8 there was a girl in my class who was autistic.

There was a divide amongst the boys and girls in my school. Created more by teachers than anything. They’d make the boys sit with girls because that seemed like a good way of keeping them from talking. It didn’t work at all but they did succeed in creating an unhealthy perception for us from a young age that boys and girls are behaviourly different and that girls are responsible and well behaved while boys are bad and annoying.

It was kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy. The boys would be loud and obnoxious because they were expected to be. Including me sometimes. But I don’t think it was something I was very comfortable with and I quickly grew out of it.

The other girls collectively treated the autistic girl like a baby, which was necessary. But the boys tormented her. Entirely because it was expected of them.

I don’t know if it was because of me being the only boy that didn’t make fun of her or what, but she eventually developed what she thought was a crush on me. Given that we were both between the ages of 6 and 7 when this started it’s likely that her feelings were some sort of psychological construct based on something she saw on tv.

She used to randomly apologise to me for things. Dramatic outbursts pleading for forgiveness. I don’t think she ever told me what she was apologising for. The girls in the class would angrily ask me what was going on and what I’d said to her that made her upset and I had no idea so I’d just get in trouble for no reason.

I hate to perpetuate stereotypes, but in Ireland a lot of kids are forced into Irish dancing by their mothers. I was one of those unfortunate kids but probably solely because my aunt was the teacher. I can’t remember exactly how many boys there were apart from me, but I do remember that one week the autistic girl from my class came.

We were learning a new dance and for this we required a partner. I was allocated the autistic girl. I was apprehensive because of all the trouble she got me into in school and I had no idea how she was going to react to me but I didn’t really show this. She complimented my shirt. It was navy and had a bear on it. It was my favourite.

After the first few runs through the dance I noticed all the adults in the room laughing at me. I wasn’t embarrassed because I was 7. It took me a few seconds but I realised that autistic girl was trying to kiss me. She didn’t succeed before she was pulled away from me.

I can’t remember who exactly pulled her away from me but I think it was her mother.

Her mother was such a milf. I didn’t know that then. But I vividly remember now how she looked. 

The reason I bring this whole story up is because recently that girl who had the crush (I just referred to her as that because "autistic girl" seems harsher than I intended) added me on Facebook. I’m not sure how she found me. But I think it might be because I looked her up recently and searched through her profile for pictures of her mother.

And that’s the moral of the story. Be careful who you stalk online because the algorithms used to draw people together on social networking sites might just give the game away. The more you stalk somebody the greater the potential for you being recommended as a friend. If somebody you hardly know keeps getting recommended to you they’re probably regularly reading your posts and you should feel flattered, but you probably won’t unless they are hot.

10 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful story about your past, that I otherwise don't know anything about.

    Then I got to the end and I was like "Welp, there's that same old Fredulous" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on hiatus due to college and some heavy stuff. i.e. grandmother death, niece being born, my brother making me the best man for his wedding.

      I'll be back for the next few months at least with some stories to tell. And I might provide more of an insight into my past given that I haven't really done that even though it's been about a year and half since I've started this. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. She seemed to have quite good social skills for an autistic girl - maybe she'll turn out to be a milf like her mother. I hope you accepted her friend request - what harm could it do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have accepted her friend request. Haven't found any pictures of her mother though.

      Delete
  3. Man, I've missed you, Fredulous Yo. Sorry it took me so long to drop by. Your stories always have fun twists and turns, and I never know where I'm going to land at the end. But it's not over? What of the milf? Is she single? Oh, I see above - you're still doing detective work. I'm keeping my hopes up for you. Sorry you're stuck with her daughter, the one who had and still has a crush on you. That is sweet, though.

    PS Don't leave again. Blogland is much funner when you join the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've managed to find one photograph which might be her. Though her face is obscured by sunglasses, so I can't really be sure. I think that's probably the extent to which my relations with the milf in question will progress. Being friends with her daughter on Facebook isn't the worst thing that's ever happened to me. She hasn't tried to kiss me yet or even directly interact with me so it's not that big a deal.

      I'll try to stick around for as long as possible.

      Delete
  4. ...right then....off to check my stalkers..I mean friend recommendations.
    Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if any of them are hot.

      Delete
  5. Is her mother on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete